Thursday 28 May 2015

How to pay through Paypal without a credit card (or using a debit card)

Step 1


Go to www.entropay.com it is preferable you use a VISA verified card but American Express, Maestro and Master Cards do work. Then sign up verify and link your physical card with the website.


P.S.- I have heard that neteller.com is cheaper as it doesn't have hefty transaction charges. Didn't try it though. So do some research if you decide to use it.


Step 2


Verify your mobile no. and e-mail to upgrade to basic account (You need basic account as it allows transaction above 300USD)

Step 3
Create VIRTUAL Credit Cards through the site's interface, add card under manage cards tab.

Step 4
Click top up and use your ATM debit card to transfer funds (4.95%* transfer fee). Be use to make it dollar friendly (USD) or you'll face conversion fee around 1k by paypal later. And you'll need to top up 375$ as some changes are there in conversion between paypal and entropay.

*Don't worry about the 4.95% because you'll be able to avoid the 1K conversion fee in paypal as it is already converted into $. Also when paying in paypal see that your billed in USD and not in Euro.

Step 5
Add to Virtual Credit card to Paypal or checkout as a guest by using bill me later option.

Hope it helps! Let me know if you know a better method.

Fell free to ask for help :)

[​IMG]

FAQ
***
Is this safe?
Yes! It is safe. You can see I have posted the screenshot of my transaction.

Can I use SBI, SBT, Syndicate, Axis, Punjab...etc debit cards?
Yes! You can as long it is a verified my visa card. (If you can't haven't verified your visa card head to your bank site and check over there for instruction).

Can I checkout as a guest with this VCC or do I need to add to Paypal?

I have added it to Paypal then used it. But you can check out as a guest also.

Whats the validity of this VCC?
Is for a year and you can use in in India as well.

Why do you need to Top-up for 375 USD?

This is because you need to maintain a minimum balance. You can can the remaining back to your account later. Although I haven't done it yet :D

Do I need to make verify my VCC once I add it in paypal?
Once you add it in pay palpay it takes 2-3 verified day to get. But you can use the VCC to make payment without verifying it.

Paypal India toll number: 1-800-212-3852
(service hours:
9:00 AM IST to 9:00 PM IST, Monday to Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment